PV+ alarms history not displaying alarms

hazemabdulrab

I'm having an issue with the alarm history window not displaying any alarms . I am able to see the alarms in the alarms window but nothing shows up in the alarm history. any help would be greatly appreciated. I attached images that show the settings

alarm_setup_triggers.PNG
alarm_setup_messages.PNG
alarm_setup_Advanced.PNG
alarm_history_general.PNG
alarm_history_alarm.PNG

It shouldn't matter if you examine the Alarm Triggers at bit level or as word value.

What you need to do though is to assign an Acknowledge connection to the application's Alarm Setup/Triggers tab. If you do not have a configured Ack connection any active alarms will not be added to the Log file when they clear hence there will not be any records to be retrieved by the Alarm History; see FTVME User Manual Pg. 153.

Last edited:
alarms monitoring not turned on

update:

in the start up section, alarms logging wasn't checked on. its logging now. Thank you all for the help .🍻

alarm_log_file.PNG

startup.PNG