Ultra 3000 not... something...

Hello All,

Question about an AB Ultra 3000 servo drive (with DeviceNet), perhaps someone has seen this before...

On power-up, the green LED for power illuminates in the front, but the 7-segment display does nothing. Cycle power a few times, and the drive MAY illuminate and start working again.

Can't communicate to it at all when it's in the brain-dead state, when fully initialized, there is no record of what went wrong last time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

TM

No real idea as to what the problem is.

My boss had to buy us some spares via E-Bay . . . .

Also, according to the manual, if one powers it down then powers
the drive back up too quickly it can blow the drive out. (Which
might be why my Boss had to go to E-Bay.)

Poet.

Similar Topics

We are pulling our hair out trying to figure out this issue. We have an AB*MPL-A330P-HK22AA servo motor that started randomly throwing E22 and E24...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am having an issue with a Ultra 3000 jumping while stopped. It seem to be intermittent. I am using RS5K to control the servo. It...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I need some help. I have flying shear application and trying to upgrade drive. Here is parts I planning to use: Ultra 3000 wit...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, have a question, is anybody try to use serial port to control Ultra 3000 Drive, I have project where customer want to upgrade old...
Replies
Views
Hi All I was trying to check the status of the Ultra 3000 line on the AB Product Lifecycle website (here). However they don't appear to show up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom