ControlNet Keeper and Scheduling

The RA PCDC Search for "EDS files for 1756-CN2" returns all series (A, B and C) from A 10.008 to C 25.005 including B 20.009, 20.011, 20.013, 20.020. You have to match the exact revision of the module.

Is RSNCN running on the same PC as RSL5K? If they are not the EDSs need to be registered on both machines.

The Rockwell Compatibility Tool does not show Series B CN2s compatible with L55s at Rev.15; only series A. It doesn't get Red-Xed, however, doesn't get the green check either.
I downloaded the EDS from Rockwell and it was supposed to have A, B, and C, but it actually only included A and B. But I was able to get the right one by uploading from the device.

Everything is on the same PC.

This is the crazy thing about the compatibility..... It has been working for quite a while. And it was working with the PLC program set to a 1756-CNB, but the actual card was a 1756-CN2. It was when I changed the RPI in RSLogix when everything came to a screeching halt.

Did I read correctly that only one node shows up in RSNetworx?
The only node to show up was the card itself. No devices would show up in a network scan.