Citect SCADA - WIN 911 integration

If you havent already purchased WIN911, can get you a software which works exactly like WIN911 in about half the price.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.

Note - This is an old thread from 3 years back. - Update Only

just thought i would update. well i did install WIN911 and got it running a few years back, early versions were just ok, but its been developed very fast with updated releases approx every 3 months.

its a great package now that i am proficient with it and it's very flexible.

i Highly recommend it.

a good outcome considering i was kicking myself originally choosing WIN911 over SCADAphone.

ScadaPhone vs WIN 911

Hi EICS,

Just looking at moving to WIN 911, Im an electrician on a steep learning curve as well. Are you interested in giving me a rundown of your application and outcomes? Can chat over email if its easier.

We have a customer with 911 - Just installed the Mobile911 package as an extra - it's well worth doing - the app is so much better for alarm alerts than texts. Worth looking into.

Hi EICS,

Just looking at moving to WIN 911, Im an electrician on a steep learning curve as well. Are you interested in giving me a rundown of your application and outcomes? Can chat over email if its easier.

Yes i am happy to help you out. you can email me

a dot Hoon at insulation dot com dot au

i can give you some important info to start you off. its a great package and i reckon self intuitive after you get it set up.