RX3I coms to Arcnet

Msut419

Does anyone have a good plan on how to make a new RX3I communicate with an Arcnet network. As of now i have a 90/70 plc communicating with the arc net with genius bus card, it uses a coax cable and plug and is in the ring of the arcnet.

Is there a genius bus card for the RX3I that has the coax coms? or is there a converter to convert Arcnet to Ethernet possibly?

🔨

Does anyone have a good plan on how to make a new RX3I communicate with an Arcnet network. As of now i have a 90/70 plc communicating with the arc net with genius bus card, it uses a coax cable and plug and is in the ring of the arcnet.

Is there a genius bus card for the RX3I that has the coax coms? or is there a converter to convert Arcnet to Ethernet possibly?

🔨

Just google Arcnet to Ethernet..
https://www.automationworld.com/article/technologies/networking-connectivity/switches-gateways-routers-modems/access-arcnet-ethernet