Rs linx will not configure my 1747 pic!

darrentpi

Hi all I am new to plc's but have done a fair bit of programming.
I have a older 16 I/O stand alone slc 500 processor, and a pic 1747 programming cable, but rs linx will not configure it. I am running windows xp, and im not sure if it will recognize it, or something doesn't chive. It sees the node, but will not alow me to download, PATH NODE FAILED DF1-3, I don't under stand. The stop and start box in configuration menu, is never high lighted to clck to shut down any other running drivers.
Feed back would be great
Darren

Just a guess...

Do you have a REAL serial port on your computer? Realize that the 1747-PIC will NOT work with a USB to serial adapter... :(

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

Good day all. I am trying to connect via RS-232 port to a SLC-5/03. I get it to autoconfig in RSlinx while creating the driver however, it then...
Replies
Views
I am not able to configure drivers in RSLinx classic gateway,can anyone suggest what could be the possible reason and a solution for the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I was trying to configure the drivers. Configure drivers window showing AB_KT-1 DH+ Sta:0 addr.D000 error but status showing...
Replies
Views
Hi i'm fairly new to plc programming. I'm having an issue connecting to a logix5555 plc with an rs232 cable. The linx and logix software has just...
Replies
Views
Version 2.51.00.21 (CPR7) Running Windows XP 2002 SP3 on laptop with a real com port Haven't had issues before. If I connect to SLC 5/05 or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom