TIA portal V15.1 - VIPA CPU cant get online via profinet

NoName

Hello all.
I have trouble getting online with TIA portal V15.1 with a VIPA CPU(VIPA 315-4PN12).
If I try to connect I get an error message that I need to set an additional project-specific IP.

See the attached picture. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thank you in advanced.
Cheers Aleix

VIPA_PN.JPG

Check the IP address of your computer in Windows. It has to be on the 10.145.65.x network, and not be used by other devices on the network.

Try changing the "Connection to interface/subnet" from "Direct at slot 2 X2" to PN/IE.

Try connecting using an Ethernet cable directly from your computer to the PLC.

Check the IP address of your computer in Windows. It has to be on the 10.145.65.x network, and not be used by other devices on the network.

Try changing the "Connection to interface/subnet" from "Direct at slot 2 X2" to PN/IE.

Try connecting using an Ethernet cable directly from your computer to the PLC.

I have set another IP in the same IP range and I can ping the PLC from the start.

Now I get an error message that the detected device at the PLC's IP is not compatible... :(

What happens if you go to Online Access in the tree on the left, drill down to your Ethernet card in the computer, Accessible devices, your CPU and go to the Ethernet settings. Post a screen shot of that, if you can get there.