Hitech HMI to Siemens HMI

rj061991

Hi!

i would like to ask for suggestion what to do in my project..

I have a mitsubishi PLC and a Hitech HMI.. our customer wants to replace the Hitech 1700 STN HMI with Siemens ktp 600 basic color dp... is it possible???.. and what software should i use to do it???

thank you for you answer..

Jorem

The KTP600 DP supports Mitsubishi FX Protocol.
The KTP600 PN supports Mitsubishi MC TCP/IP Protocol.
You need Siemens TIA WinCC Basic to program the KTP600.

Thank You for your reply JesperMP

But how to make the ktpbasiccolor DP communicate to the mitsubishi Fx??.. I have already programmed the Siemens Hmi Using Tia portal.. How to Tag the Hmi Design to the Mitsubishi fx PLC.. it seems they have different addresses and symbols..what software should i use to make it happen??.. thank you