Micro Logix Starter Lite

mavrick

I dont have RS500 so i'm trying to get around buying it. I downloaded Micro starter lite. I noticed it doesnt have a ONS instruction. Is this correct? I tried using a OSR instruction and it want set my latch output. Any ideas what i could use to mimic a ONS with this software? Thx

Can you post the program it's .rss file ( zip it first)? And point us to the problem rung.

The software you have only works with the ML1000 and the ML1100. The "OSR" instruction is different in those controller.

The OSR in the ML1000 is the same as an ONS in other controllers. The OSR in the ML1100 is different ( see pdf) ,but the ML1100 has an ONS instruction also.

Which controller are you using?

Last edited:
Here's a way. OS will be true for one program scan when Trigger goes from false to true.

Trigger Hold OS
--] [-------]/[------( )-

Trigger Hold
--] [----------------( )-

The free download is limited to only a few of the MicroLogix models.

Im trying to get the logic up. No luck yet
Its basically a timer DN bit with OSR after that and then LATCH instruction.
Its a micro 1000

Im trying to get the logic up. No luck yet
Its basically a timer DN bit with OSR after that and then LATCH instruction.
Its a micro 1000

As Steve Bailey said the "OSR" in the ML1000 needs a false to true transition to make the rung true for one scan . See pdf

What unlatches the latch?