UniOP Designer Simulator

Hi all,

My Job is to migrate Exor HMI named UniOP eTOP10. This HMI almost blank screen, I have the backup file and the UniOP Designer so I can open the project.

These project contain lot of pages, but I believe not all of them was used. I need to simulate the project in order to navigate which page is use and which are unused.

I am new to this software, I can not find the menu to "simulate" the HMI. Please advice,

bin mulyadin

Similar Topics

Hi I have an old Exor Tline HMI that requires an older version of UniOP Designer. I reached out to Exor but they no longer support this older...
Replies
Views
Have a UniOP CP01-04 Panel; been trying to track down a link/website to directly purchase the UniOP Designer 6 software online, and have been...
Replies
Views
Hi - Can someone please print a Uniop project out for me, I believe that it is created in Designer V6. It is for a Uniop Display. I have renamed...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm in the process of collecting all the Programs etc from an integrator to use for a HMI Upgrade on a newly installed machine. The...
Replies
Views
Looking for software that I can use to get into a CP01R-04-0042 UniOp Panel......Any Ideas where to get it????
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom