Factory Talk SE Ver 10 Not working with PLC5's

CCM

I just upgraded a few of my servers to version 10 the upgrade worked fine but for some reason all my short cuts that I linked to PLC 5's will not populate any data. I have removed the short cuts, made different short cuts still nothing. these short cut run across a WAN witch might be an issue but all the micro and control logix on that and other subnets work fine. it is always the PLC5's. Can somebody please help

What driver are you using for comms to the 5?
I had issues with non-ethernet PLC5's, and ended up just messaging everything over to a ControlLogix controller :/

And what Firmware versions are the PLC5 units?

I came across an issue a few years back where certain firmware of PLC5 would not communicate with ControlLogix, once updated they were fine.