GX developer software down load from laptop USB to FX3U-80M PLC using USB serial conv

Thanks Ronnie, When I opened the file it did not come up as transparent mode so I have no idea why yours did, however, I did have to change my com port as I have a USB/232 converter, When I tried on an FX3U I got the same error but that was because I had not downloaded the Parameters, I have no idea why that was, However, I selected the parameters & it let me download, so it could be that as I selected a different com port that took off the transparent mode but as I said, it would not let me download until I ticked the parameters download. We all live & learn. It does then appear that the FX3U will not allow 32 bit counters used in 16 bit mode by default that is why the processor faulted.

Funny looking through the program.... I found an instruction I have never used or heard of.
But I do have a use for it ANS

It seems to be a multiple trigger for 1 timer that delays 1 bit from becoming true.
Saves writing a separate timer for each trigger.