tsx 17 software PL7-2

Dear all,

Could anyone send me a PM with a link to download the software for PL7-2 DOS version?
I got an old TSX and would need to retrieve a program from eeprom.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Matías

Hi, can anyone please PM a link for the DOS version to me as well? It is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Looking for the TSX17 PL7-2 programming software

I would be grateful for a copy of the DOS based TSX 17 PL7 software. May I have the link as well?

Thank you in advance.

I Have this software package at home in Ireland, but I am working in the UK at the moment.
If you have no luck from anyone else I can get it sent to me from a friend.
Is there one or two cartridges in the PLC? The cartridges normally have a flap cover hinged at the top, if you lift the flap you can read the label on the cartridge. If there is a cartridge in the right slot, then this is usually an EEPROM which you can use to transfer the program to another PLC.
As MifPT pointed out the TSX 37 program (I presume this is PL7 Junior or PRo )will not work for you as it is from a newer family. Incidentally there is a tool in PL7 Junior to convert the .BIN file from the TSX17 to the new format used on the TSX 37, but you first need to extract the file from the TSX17
Hello!
Can you send me program PL7-2?
If you can, I will be grateful for life!
Have a great day!

I Have this software package at home in Ireland, but I am working in the UK at the moment.
If you have no luck from anyone else I can get it sent to me from a friend.
Is there one or two cartridges in the PLC? The cartridges normally have a flap cover hinged at the top, if you lift the flap you can read the label on the cartridge. If there is a cartridge in the right slot, then this is usually an EEPROM which you can use to transfer the program to another PLC.
As MifPT pointed out the TSX 37 program (I presume this is PL7 Junior or PRo )will not work for you as it is from a newer family. Incidentally there is a tool in PL7 Junior to convert the .BIN file from the TSX17 to the new format used on the TSX 37, but you first need to extract the file from the TSX17
Hello!
Can you send me program PL7-2?
If you can, I will be grateful for life!
Have a great day