Wiring a float switch to a PLC. What next?.….

Here is a quick & dirty tank with digital levels in GT Designer 3.
I have just put some standard symbols on it to show you how you can represent the levels (of course there are many ways i.e. create your own).
I have used "M" bits so you will use the X inputs as the PLC tags.
I have shown a couple of ways so indicators with text and a sort of bar graph made out of rectangles and the states change depending on the status of the bits. You can change the colours as you wish I have used amber for low low, green for mid & high & red for high high the high high level also flashes to draw the operator to an overfill, just me being pedantic lol. This may not be the GOT version you have but if you have GTWorks3 then you could open it and double click on the symbols there it will show you how to add the PLC addresses and select the colours etc.
Wow, thanks so much for your help!
I'll try to transfer the file to the PC that's got the GT software. I think the software is the version that was around in 2012 when the PLC was upgraded, but I can check next week.

The only thing is that if your GT Designer was purchased in 2012 then I don't know if it will open it, just give it a try.