PLC Programming / Automation Engineering Masters Program

The automatic quotes don't work

It cost a lot to become a doctor both in time and money. Politicians are a dime a dozen and don't require any training or intelligence. Just look at some of ours like AOC.

AOC has a BA in International Relations and Economics from Boston U. Also graduated cum laude. She interned for a Senator and did bartending to help her mom keep her house from being foreclosed on.

Re-igniting this thread again, I saw an option for MEM (Masters in Engineering Management). Anyone have this type of degree? Seems smaller than MBA, but more specialized I guess? Thanks,

In the 70a and 80s I worked for a company called Lord Corp. Military and aerospace. Six hundred employees,subsidiarys around the world.

Interviewed upon retirement Mr. Lord said the worst mistake they ever made was to send exceptional, innovative people to get an MBA. When they came back those people were different and lost something. There is a history of Lord corp. book that repeats this.

Haha, yeah that makes sense, they are more focused on the management side rather than the innovative side. I need to find people with these degrees though and get the other side of the story, I think everyone on this forum is on the engineering side, so the answers here are giving me more of the engineering side of things. Thank you everyone for your comments over the past months!