ge fanuc 90-30

hello

I have plc ge fanuc cpu 90-30 connected to scada system indusoft OVER ethernet network .
i want to install another plc cpu 90-30 in same netowrk.
my question is :-

is possible to use digital input from plc to another to use it in the ladder program and how ?

thanks

I would think it is possible, to use it via the network there is two possibilities.
1. Set up communications between the two PLC's some form of messaging (sorry I do not know GE but someone here will), and send the bits from one PLC to the other in some form of message. The other way would be to read the bits from one PLC into the Scada and map them to the other PLC, again, I have no experience with either plc or Scada but I know this can be done on other PLC platforms with ease. In fact I have done this a number of times even with different makes of PLC's even if they would not talk via a direct connection, using two communication drivers on the Scada and mapping the variables from one to the other.

thank you

i want to think first about direct communication from plc to plc to how define the digital input from another plc

if the above not possible i will use scada but i'm not preferred this option due to the scada may be hang or pc s/d and will effect the process