Omron NJ101 PLC and Cmore EA7 HMI

jt66383

Has any one connected the Cmore panel to an Omron NJ PLC if so how?
I have been reading up on the FINS communication protocol, Seems a bit fuzzy.
Thanks
Jeff

See Attached. File was too large.
Set is up under Memory Settings in Sysmac Studio.
You need to use the % character to prefix the CJ memory address.

Last edited:
I have used this function (%W11.00) when using an Omron NB HMI.
What I am wanting to do is set up the IP communication with an Automation Direct Cmore EA7-T7CL Hmi

So I don't have to mess with the FINS settings, Just configure and IP address int he HMI plug the EA9 into network switch and it will start to communicate?
I do see that my test address (%W11.00) the correct format.

Don't remember if there might be something else you need to do.
Customer was going to send me a document of what all he did, but never received the document.
I think this should work.