Connection between Mitsubishi FX2N PLC and Keyence DV-90NE barcode scanner

vislab

Dear all,

I have a Mitusbishi MELSEC FX2N PLC and a Keyence DV-90NE barcode scanner at hand. And now I want to wire these two together to get the part's ID from the barcode scanner to the PLC.
But I see there is a issue regarding NPN or PNP between the PLC and the barcode reader input or output respectively.
So if somebody has experience with this type of project I would appreciate your any help.
Then thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sunny

Similar Topics

Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between a Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000 and a Mitsubishi E1012 HMI. In the e1012 peripheral configuration, i...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the wiring connection between keyence touch screen vt-7sb to mitsubishi qseries q02hcpu port???
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom