Isa 1784kt

Adriel

HI!

Is it possible to use a 1784-kt/b with an ISA adapter so it can be used in a modern computer with PCI/PCIe slots? I just wondered because someone asked me and I don't know. They tried a PCMK card with a PCMCIA adapter but that does not seem to work so I don't think this will either but maybe someone here has tried?

Almost certainly not. The 1784-KT does not run at bus speeds above the classic ISA bus, nor support any OS newer than Windows NT/2000.

The right thing to do is use an Ethernet/DH+ adapter or a USB/DH+ adapter.

Similar Topics

Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
It's been a long time since I've had to think of P&ID tag nomenclature myself (and not gone along with some scheme devised by someone else). I've...
Replies
Views
Dear Fellows; Good day. Here i share two images one is PLC Sweep Time control and Monitor Screen and the other one PID Control Screen. First i...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a library of the ISA standard process symbols in PNG, BMP or something that is importable into an HMI screen? I'm about to sit...
Replies
Views
Good day all, A quick question... Is anyone on this forum ISA CAP certified? If so is it worth getting the certification? I've been in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom