Siemens Starter Auto tune

Jim G.

I would like to do an auto tune on a Siemens drive in an existing project in Starter.
I have looked at the manuals and some videos but most everything wants to step through like I am beginning from scratch.

Does anyone have a step-by step procedure for doing this with an existing motor?

Thanks

Hi if the project is already done, check the motor data and confront it with data on the motor badge.
go to service panel take priority, after make a stop measurement, and you are done.

Similar Topics

I need to change a parameter to a drive in Starter. I know just enough about Starter to get me in trouble. Is this correct procedure.... When...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am interested in buying a Siemens starter kit. I came across this site, realpars.com Does anyone know if this is a reputable company?? Any...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Simens CU320 drive controller that I wish to connect to via the X127 ethernet port. The unit communicates with the CPU vua...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have connected ethernet cable with my laptop and the s120 control unit. setup my laptop ip 169.254.11.1 and subnet mast 255.255.0.0 ...
Replies
Views
I need to make a parameter change on a drive using STARTER. I am using this for the first time so I want to make sure I am doing this right. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom