Fx2N communication without program

Jirrr

Hello,

I have older machines with FX2N misubishi plc with rs-485 boards....plc reads termocouples data from 8 rs-485 transmitters I want to add one more transmitter...but after uploaded plc program, I did not find no RS instruction and no communication flags(D8120 etc,) are used in program....

So my question is How this type of communication works,where it it is set..???

transmitter communicate very simply I tested it with PC..You must sent #1(adress number) and it send back values of termocouples....

Thanks for any advice...

Similar Topics

Dear all, what type of built in port does fx2n-80mr plc has? i mean is it rs232, r rs422 or rs485. and which module should i use to convert to...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is possible to have more than two serial ports with FX2N... in Programming port I have HMI and in added 485BD card I have embedded...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to use RS function for communication with another PLC.... I have FX2N-485BD modul....connected two wires Sending from PLC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate with Mitsubishi FX2N through RS232C. But unsuccessful all times i tried. I tried to communicate after change the pin...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate delta HMI dop-b to mitsubishi plc fx2n.hmi program is ok offline.it is transferred to HMI but no communiation.com port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom