Automation Direct Timer in ProSuite 2000

croakus

Hi.
I've been looking for an AD version of AB's timer timing (TT). I can't seem to get it to work using the AD TMR instruction. Trying to use the <Preset activates right away when I download - even when the rung conditions in front of the TMR aren't true.
I'm trying to turn on an annuciator (triggered by a one-shot) for three seconds before rotating a table. Normally I would use the TT to latch around the one-shot and turn on the annunciator, then use the DN bit to initiate to table index.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction,
Croakus

There isn't a standard Timer Timing (TT) bit in the Productivity Suite. You will will have to build one. See the attached picture.

Then you can use the created TT bit in the program.

Timer Prod Suite.PNG