Where is my FT View file saved?

PLC_n00b_1018

Hello all,

Thank you for providing such an incredibly helpful forum here! I have learned more than I could imagine. My question is I am trying to make a backup of an HMI file for our plant and for the life of me I cannot find it...

I am on Windows Server 2003 and am using a site edition network distributed license. I went to the following location and while I can find the default HMI files (i.e. Instant Fizz) I cannot find mine.

. . .\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\RSView
Enterprise\SE\HMI Projects

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately my \SE folder does not have a folder entitled RunTime. I did find one on my \ME folder but that was empty. Any way to tell where it is saved from the FT View file itself?

Thanks!

Try this . . .\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\RSView
Enterprise\Me\Runtime

The OP is running FTV SE- Site Edition Network Distributed.

The path he is trying is the one stated in the UM however, it is the path on the machine hosting the FTV SE HMI servers.