Siemens Drive Fault Code f.07453

JuanPLC74

Hello Everyone,
I have siemens drive Cu310-2
At random Fault f.07453 happens,
Any experience with this fault ?
Could it be a bad encoder or wiring?
what has been your experience with his type of fault?

Regards.

I seem to recall that one when the mechanics and encoder resolution wasn’t set up just right. Are you using epos?
Can you do a screenshot of the mechanics and encoder data from Starter?

I seem to recall that one when the mechanics and encoder resolution wasn’t set up just right. Are you using epos?
Can you do a screenshot of the mechanics and encoder data from Starter?

Thanks for the response,
ePos? I dont see that in the schematics,
also, what do you mean the mechanics? as in the mechanical installation of the encoder?
20180627_164953.jpg

Hello,
It looks like we are having the same problem: but I cannot see the img-file of JuanPLC74 anymore...

Perhaps JRW still knows the answer: where was the problem in the drive software??