2D Data Matrix - separating out data

tspisak

Has anyone read a long 2D data matrix (200+ characters) and separated out the data in to different fields (~twenty)?

I plan on adding a comma to indicate the start of a new field but I don't know where to start programming. The data is a recipe so the data types for each field will stay the same from code to code but the length will not (long and short strings).

I am using a Keyence SR-651 barcode scanner connected to a A-B CompactLogix processor via Ethernet IP.

Any tip on getting started?

Similar Topics

What kind/brand of 2D data matrix readers are the easiest to set up and communicate with CompactLogix PLC? I'm looking to install and setup...
Replies
Views
Hi Hope you all are doing well. Iam working on a project with some AOI. I also hate no online edits... lol. My problem occurs when I use a UDT...
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
We are using RED LION HMI Since las 15 years. To day we have found that My log file has data up to 22 Mar 2024 1:16. Then After new Log File is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom