Control signals

welsh

W
can you help me here!? Does anybody know the best industrial control signal to operare at? iv been told 0-20mA 20-40, 40-60 but know one has given me a clean cut answer!
regards!

welsh
The standaed signal for control in current format is either 4-20mA or 0-20ma but the first one is widely used there are also volt signals such as 0-10V ,1-5 volt .
For Me i have never seen 20-40 mAor 40-60mA is it realy exist so. :confused:i don't think so 🤷

I also feel 4-20mA is good. You might not want to use 0mA as the lower limit as it would become hard for you to detect a signal from a cut wire. It might also trigger false alarms.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I've been trying to design a system to control the flow leaving a product tank but am struggling somewhat. So the set up is this, there's...
Replies
Views
For the first time I have a load of analog signals being transferred into my Control Logix system via Modbus. I have sent analog to a DCS via...
Replies
Views
I need to send a signal from a Compact Logix to a SLC 5/05. This ultimately will be a run signal that I will get from upstream communications...
Replies
Views
Good day, I would like to ask something about selecting the right IAI PCON Pulse Train Motor Driver for my PLC which is Keyence KV-40DT(P). My...
Replies
Views
I created this tool for myself to help me in my work and I thought it could be useful to anyone. This is a small tool that is used with MS Excel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom