PanelView 900 Problem

hhuong

Hi All,

I have a panelview 900 which just got back from repaired. I downloaded a program to the panelview 900. The screen of panelview did show the right picture but it is blinking. I hardly can see what is shown on the screen as it blink so fast. Any idea is there something that I may set up wrong OR just the PV900 broken again? Thanks for all the helps.

I am unaware of anything that you could do wrong to cause this to occur. I believe I would be having a serious discussion with the AB repair HUB right now. You did get AB to repair it, didn't you?

tengo problemas con una pantalla de panelview 900 necesito el firmware version 4.00, donde puedo descargarla para descargarla y transferirla al panelview 900

Zombie Thread

The PanelView 900 that the original poster had video problems on was six years ago. I'm surprised that he was able to get a repair at all; the 9 inch monochrome screens have been obsolete for ten years, and the color screens weren't as popular as the 10-inch model.

The followup post (en Espanol) was about a specific obsolete firmware revision.

Every release of PanelBuilder32 includes current firmware for all PanelView terminals.

To provide a specific obsolete firmware revision requires you to have the specific PanelBuilder32 version that corresponds with that release, which is unlikely.

PanelView Standard firmware is not included in the download server at RA; it is only available bundled with PanelBuilder32 software, or specifically from Rockwell Automation Technical Support.

I don't have the time or inclination to debate across a language barrier about why the second poster wants a specific obsolete version of firmware. Rockwell Automation has a support and sales channel in Venezuela and the second poster can call them at Tel: 0800-1-00-3062.

PanelView 900 Display Problem

Hello, I know this panel is quite obsolete but I would like to see if I could get some help regarding an issue.

We just installed this panel and we were able to install the program and set up; however, when using, the display went WHITE and could not operate anything.

After that, we checked and performed testing, then found out that about in 5 times we tried, the monitor went WHITE (no display).

The power supply looks ok but the unit just hung up.

Are there any known issues or details I should consider?

Thanks for the help.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Video connection inside.

One thing to look at is connection of video feed to the display. Since the screen is white, then the back ground lights are working. The panelview 1000e had a connector that would come loose inside the door hinge, for access to the panel lighting tubes.