Intouch 10.1 Application Manager

PdP

I have loaded the prerequisite Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 as required and the Intouch 10.1 application.

An existing application is resident on the PC developed in Intouch 10.1 and the application manager list this when doing a "find". When I select the application and go to Windowmaker at the top, application manager closes, but windowmaker does not open up. This goes for windowviewer as well.

When I look in the windows task manager, the application is not shown, but the process wm.exe ot view.exe is listed under processes. I have disabled the anti-virus application (NOD32) and the user has administrator rights.

Any idea why this is happening. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, M using intouch 11.0 with AB, M new to intouch. I have read some pdf regarding uploading downloading editing of in touch application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have copy application file and add in wonderware intouch 9.0.003 Intouch application manager. But it does not feel right when i run the...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom