Line filters control panels with PLC equipment

irondesk40

Curious.
What brand of main control power such as the incoming single phase or 3 phase power does anyone recommend? Also, do you use a seperate filter on the output of the 24vdc power supply?
Lately we have been using the micrologix 1400 plc that is powered off the main line voltage and starting to do a lot with analog and wondering if best pratice would be to start using a main power line filter.
thanks

The incoming line voltage for the equipment we have been building is single phase 208
what i have used on the last couple of projects is a Roxburgh DRF10 which i purchased from automation direct and run the main line voltage into it and the output to the control power input for the power supply and the PLC.

Last edited: