not able to configure drivers in RSLinx classic gateway

nithinr28

I am not able to configure drivers in RSLinx classic gateway,can anyone suggest what could be the possible reason and a solution for the problem.
I am using windows 7 ultimate. Rslinx2.54, Rslogix 500 8.10.00.

Untitled.gif

What does that mean? Are you getting an error? What is the error?

We have nothing much to go on. Off the cuff, maybe you don't have sufficient Windows privileges. Are you an administrator on the machine?

OG

Similar Topics

Hello. Have been struggling the best part of today with this one issue that I try to explain with the screenshot below. As I show from the EDS...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I planned to write those tags via panel view plus and is it possible to set Bulit-in Alarms Configuration of Analogue input via...
Replies
Views
Hi i'm fairly new to plc programming. I'm having an issue connecting to a logix5555 plc with an rs232 cable. The linx and logix software has just...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom