I can't connect Siemens s7 200 with pc using serial to usb converter

Solm86

Dear experts,
I can't connect to Siemens s7 200, I have Siemens ppi cable but I don't have serial port on my pc so I used serial to usb converter, but I can't connect, I noticed that serial to usb is installed at com8, can anyone helps me?

Dear experts,
I can't connect to Siemens s7 200, I have Siemens ppi cable but I don't have serial port on my pc so I used serial to usb converter, but I can't connect, I noticed that serial to usb is installed at com8, can anyone helps me?

Whats the OS of your computer w7/64?

Similar Topics

Hi Complete newcomer to S7 so go easy on me... Siemens S7: What cable do I need to connect S7-1200 PLC to HMI? The touch screen is one of these...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am very new to Siemens but have been doing AB for many years. I don't have the information I probably need but here's the story. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello; i'm having some troubles with a com test i'm handling. i have another end for it, but for now i would like to have : M241 in io_scanning...
Replies
Views
Had an issue with the machine cutting stopping in the middle of auto running. So I go to the cabinet to plug up to the plc and well both of the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a Siemens PLC s7-200 that I wanted to connect to in order to upload the program from it as a back up for me. The PLC I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom