EDS file for Devicenet card (ALTIVAR 71)

Pedrito

Hi,

I have frequency converter ALTIVAR 71 with the Devicenet card VW3 A3 309. I've used EDS file v1.1 for communication with this card. When I replaced the old Deviceet card by new Devicecard(the same type, maybe different firmware) EDS file doesn't work. RSNetworx for Devicenet reported a difference in "Revision". Revision of the old EDS file is 1.1. I need EDS file the EDS file with Revision 11.2. According the card manual is required EDS file v1.1 IE04.
Can you help me with looking for the right EDS file ?

Thanks, Pedrito.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Please can anyone assist me with a Devicenet EDS File or link for a Numatics G2-2 solenoid valve bank. Need to do configuration on a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me find the .eds file for a Siemens Devicenet module, P/N: 5136-DNS-200S Revision 2.004? I tried using "Download EDS file" in...
Replies
Views
Hello All Can you help me? Do you have eds file for BMH10 0311 SICK. I have been using for PLC rs5000 AB Thank's
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having issues getting the eds file to register properly in rs networx for devicenet. Its my first go at devicenet programming. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom