Rockwell Field PC

pr_wainwright

Hi,
The company I work for will be purchasing RSLogix 5000 & RSView32 works software packages soon. I have worked in the past with Siemens Step 7 & a Siemens Field PG could be purchased with the Step 7 software pre-installed. Do Rockwell have a similar Field PG with RSLogix pre-installed? I can't find one anywhere on the Rockwell website.

Thanks
Paul.

Hi pr_wainwright.
I've not heard of a "PG" from Rockwell. I have seen companies buy a laptop from their local distributor with the purchased software installed and activated.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I've been doing projects with Siemens and Rockwell PLC's for a couple of years now, and some softwares really helped me alot in...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that has a 350hp 480V Allen-Bradley vfd. The drive blew on the center phase. Rockwell came out to repair a similar one like...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some legacy system 'environmental measurement' which communicates to the FactoryLink on Windows NT using some custom comm drivers...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom