CTI 2500 - PID loop programming

electro89

I'm having trouble programming a PID loop in 505 workshop. Are there any examples out there of how to program this, or how it even works? I got a document that was made by Siemens explaining everything, but it doesn't really show examples.

My application is a conveyor belt feeding material into a crusher. The belt is run by a VFD (reading frequency) and the crusher is run by a 40A soft starter (reading current). We want to be able to set a setpoint current and have the belt speed up/slow down to maintain this current. The higher the current, the lower the frequency, and vice-versa.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a CTI 2500-200 plc and 505 WorkShop and can not get PID loop to do anything. The program is stripped down to 1 rung and the...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I´m try to upgrade from an old TI-555 plc to CTI-2500: 1. Program has been downlaoded to CTI-2500 without any errors. 2. I/O config...
Replies
Views
Can a Siemens TP277 communicate with a CTI2500 CPU via the ethernet port? There are only DP and serial selections for the Simatic 505 in the WinCC...
Replies
Views
I have a challenging one for any CTI gurus out there. We currently have changed our processor over to a CTI 2500 from a siemens 555 trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Long time since my last visit. I have a problem with my TI/Siemens505/CTI PLC. I need to configure new IO in the existing Profibus IO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom