Noise Level Monitoring

electro89

Looking for a device that measures dB level and converts it to a 4-20mA or 0-10V signal.. Pretty sure it's called a dosimeter. Must be able to withstand a dusty environment and needs to be a permanent install. The only one I've been able to come across is this one:
http://www.noisemeters.com/product/cirrus/noise-terminals/current-loop.asp

It suits our needs, but it it quite costly and they are based out of Europe. It costs around 1500 GBP.

If anyone's heard of any device like this, please let me know. I'm surprised it's so hard to find!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am running a AMCI SD4840 Stepper Motor drive system with Allen Bradley CompactLogix. Every now and then when a 480VAC motor kicks in on...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all well. I have an L36ERM with a 1769-OF8C/a driving a 5HP Power Flex 523 speed reference 4-20 mA. With the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a new Fortress Stealth Metal Detector. About 30' away we have a machine with motors and solenoids on it , Whenever...
Replies
Views
I don't want to state the obvious to those in the know, but I wasn't in the know. Apparently, the way dc switching power supplies work, they are...
Replies
Views
What is the purpose of noise filtering in the power input side of plc. any suggestion/recommended noise filter for GE brand of plc. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom