AdvancedHMI Write to analogue o/p card

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have created a test rig for testing our company PLC code. I have also created a SCADA program using AdvancedHMI to drive the I/O. I am using Allen Bradley CompactLogix & the digital I/O is working fine with Advanced HMI but I can not write values to the analogue output cards. I am using the code below:

EthernetIPfofCLXComm1.WriteData("EXP_RACK_1:6:0.Ch0Data", nud_Rack1_A0_0_0.Value)

nud_Rack1_A0_0_0 is a numeric up/down component.

I am getting an 'Index was outside the bounds of the array' exception.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Paul.

Hi,
I have created a test rig for testing our company PLC code. I have also created a SCADA program using AdvancedHMI to drive the I/O. I am using Allen Bradley CompactLogix & the digital I/O is working fine with Advanced HMI but I can not write values to the analogue output cards. I am using the code below:

EthernetIPfofCLXComm1.WriteData("EXP_RACK_1:6:0.Ch0Data", nud_Rack1_A0_0_0.Value)

nud_Rack1_A0_0_0 is a numeric up/down component.

I am getting an 'Index was outside the bounds of the array' exception.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Paul.
Update - nud_Rack1_A0_0_0.Value is a decimal value. When casting to an integer the code works.