MicroLogix 1200 Channel 0 Lockup

jgreenewv

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again. I have a system where I am trying to message between a SLC 5/04 and a MicroLogix 1200 over radio modems. If I start fresh, the following occurs:

The SLC 5/04 performs a read MSG
The MicroLogix 1200 responds
The SLC 5/04 performs a write MSG
The MicroLogix 1200 responds

This occurs six more times, every 30 seconds. After the twelfth response from the Micrologix, it will not respond again without a power cycle. Anyone had something like this happen to them? If it helps any, the SLC is an OS401 series C, and the MicroLogix is a Series C. The SLC has been out in the field for approximately 18 months with no problems, and the SLC is brand new. If I connect them up using a cable, this does not happen. Any suggestions? Thanks.