Siemens S7 300 CPU 315-2 PN/DP + CP 342-5 + ET 200SP + SIMOCODE + ABB VFD

renishrudani

I have a Siemens S7 300 CPU 315-2 PN/DP PLC and CP 342-5. IM Module is configured via ethernet port.

I have two profibus network. One on CPU and Second on CP Card

20 Simocode and 5 ABB VFD which is configured on CPU. All things is working ok which i have configured in profibus network on CPU.

the problem is that, I have other 15 Simocode and 3 ABB VFD that are configured on CP Card. but network isnt be healthy and i'm not getting data from CP Card profibus network.

I have written 2 network of DP_RECV and DP_SEND.

Please help me out. What to do? if you required project backup then also tell me.

What is the reasoning behind having the second DP network?
Why not have one network, and get rid of the CP module?

If the network isn't healthy, then I'd start looking there. What speed are you running at? Have you checked the cables to ensure they are properly grounded and terminated?