AutoCAD button help

RDay

I know this is out in left field but since many here use AutoCAD I thought some one may have some insight into my problem.

If anyone is using AutoCAD Electrical 2004 or VIA WD they may be familiar with the "INSERT RULED TABLE: import comma-delimited file and insert as ruled table" function. I have a block of a VFD that I use quite often and I always list the drive setup parameters on the drawing. Typically in the past I would insert the block and then just enter the parameters as text but now I would like to use a spread sheet and the "Insert Ruled Table" function to do this. I wanted to set up a button that when clicked would let me pick my block from the icon menu, insert it, fill out the blocks attributes, and then bring up the "Insert Table" function and allow me to pick the one that I need and insert it. I have set up a button with the following code " ^C^C(if (not wd_load) (if (setq x (findfile "wd_load.lsp")) (load x))) (wd_load) (c:wd_insym_dlg);wd_14_csv2tab ". I was hoping this would let me insert my block and then insert the table but it doesn't completely work. It does bring up the Main Menu of Schematic symbols and it will let me pick my block and insert it as normal but it stops there. Hopefully I am just missing something from my button code.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,