question about Simocode address

angi

Hi guys

I am working on a system with controllogix, prosoft MVI56 profibus module, and Siemense MCC (MM440 VFDs and Simocode Pro motor controllers),I use prosoft PCB to configure the system, for example, one MM440 which address as 3, one Simocode which address as 4. my question is how to physically set the address for MM440 and Simocode in order to match their address in PCB (3 and 4)? I do not have the software Simocode ES.

thanks

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to reset the count on the RS Logix BackUp?? XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK445.RSS XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK446.RSS XXXXX...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom