FactoryTalk View SE ActiveX Example?

Zlinger

I am wanting to use a Microsoft listbox ActiveX, but I am having trouble understanding how to set it up. From what I have gathered from Google and the knowledgebase, it seems that I will need to write some VBA to populate the list. I've never used any VBA before, and my first shot at setting it up didn't work. Would anyone happen to have an example they'd be willing to share with me, or could someone explain in detail how to populate the listbox and use the selection to set a tag in the PLC? Thanks in advance for any help.

Similar Topics

I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I found a list of activex controls in view studio for which I simply cannot find any information on online. I don't know what they do. For example...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had luck using a checkbox control (specifically Microsoft Forms 2.0 Checkbox) on a graphic? I assigned a tag to the "Value" property...
Replies
Views
I am trying to restore a runtime file at a customer site and I am getting an error “Unable to load ActiveX control for display (display name...
Replies
Views
I've got several ListBoxes that I want to perform the same function on. From my searches, you can accomplish this in VBA by using a FOR loop, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom