FactoryTalkView Alarm Class

cardosocea

Hello,

I'm looking at a FactoryTalk View installation and am a bit confused as to what is the purpose of the Alarm Class field. Looking at the documentation it isn't quite clear what the purpose of it is.

Has anyone here used it? I thought it was to do with filtering, but my understanding is that this is done through the folders?

Similar Topics

Hi, I wonder If there is a way to trigger an action i.e. open a pop-up when an alarm occurs (not applicable for all alarms only for selected...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it just me or does anyone agree that the Alarm editor in FactoryTalkView ME is terrible. After hand typing in several hundred alarm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a FactoryTalkView ME application running on my HMI & I am testing how the Alarm banner works. I have a bool that I have set to...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have 2 languages in my app, en-US, es-MX. I need to send CurrentLanguage to PLC, I am trying with Macro in Global Connections...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom