MHJ WINSPS-S7 V6 Conversion

joeburmeister

Does anyone have the ability to convert the attached program written in WINSPS-S7 to SIEMENS STEP7 V5.x or TIA V15+ (configured preferably for S7-400 PLC)?

You could do it yourself as the source for the blocks is included in the project. Convert from german to english instructions and add a semicolon to the end of each line. Heres the first network of FC1 done:

sps1.jpg

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me what language the program is in (LD, SCL, ST, etc.). The pic you attached makes no sense to me. I exported the project to S7 in WinSPS, and then migrated it to TIA v16. I also exported the symbols file and ran the CSV file through a translator so all the tags are English. But the 36 FC blocks look similar to the image you posted. All it has is the tags and their addresses. Where is the logic? What is the purpose of the adding the semi colon?

Would it be possible to go online using PLCSIM? Wouldn't i need to configure the hardware first?

The source code file I posted shows the code in STL (statement list) because the source code (AWL file) is a text file. A semicolon is needed as and end of statement delimiter for source code.

In Simatic manager V5.5, if you open the compiled block from the blocks folder, you can either view in STL or LAD by changing the view.

When you migrate to TIA, the migration will take place in the language the block was created in.

You don't need hardware config for plcsim for I/O