WinCCFlex_2008_SP3_CSA on WIN 7 Ultimate 32bit

Hi there,

I m trying to install the Win CC Flex 2008 SP3 on Win 7 Ultimate. After starting the installation process a pop-up windows appears : "The following program could not be install ...." Please see attached image. Many thanks in advance!

Capture.jpg

Hi,

It seems that it is stopping immediately, so on the next attempt I don't have the repair option. Anyway, I have disabled my antivirus and tried again. The same situation. Thanks anyway!

This is from the WinCC Flexible installation guide:
Setup will be cancelled with an error message.
Wrong Internet Explorer
Make sure that Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 service pack 1 or higher is installed

Maybe it helps.

Similar Topics

Hello ! Can somebody help me with report of production in winccflex 2008. Now I can see and can print only last cycles of production, and I want...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I have a problem with StartProgram command in Flex. I made an application in Borland C++ builder what works with files from the current...
Replies
Views
I am using the time interval logging functionality on a MP377 panel. Log files are periodically copied and stored onto a flash card, so far so...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it is posible to communicate an S7-1200CPU with a WinccFlex runtime (running on a PC) via Internet. I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have problem with screen in winccflex 2005&2008. When start runtime start screen is normal,but when go to the other screen and back to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom