FT view user account session probleum

wilsonzhu

When running AB FT View in the computer, it can not load the application, it says "Your Factory Talk View Studio user acccount session has expired due to a status change in the user account or factory Talk directroy. The user session will be closed." but yesterday is OK to load the program and it's runnign. Pls Help.

I run FT Administration Console and add my windows login account to the users. but when run FT view runtime, it says" fail to creat project context" and " unable to load application". but in FT View Studio, I can test my application. How to fix this probleum?

I restart my computer, it works now. but I am not sure it will work always. somewhere must be set correctly. My computer is in a domain. How to set the system folder in FT talk Studio explorer? pls help.