Modicon Quantum comms via Profibus DP

nmontev

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am considering the use of a ProSoft PSW-cDTM-PDPM to communicate between Simocodes, ABB ACH 550 VFD's and Quantum 434 Controllers via Profibus - DP. This is all existing equipment,except the ProSoft Profibus card. The VFD's already have the Profibus module installed. Does anyone have experience with the ProSoft product good or bad? Do you have experience with another product that may work for this application? Could you please give a brief summary of your experience?

Similar Topics

I have a Modicon Quantum434. I am communicating/programming to it via a NOE771-01 Ethernet card. Viewing and programming to this processor has...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I need to send a few bits between a new CompactLogix machine and a current existing Modicon Quantum 140CPU65260. Has anyone ever set...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone advise me which is the best way to communicate data between a Modicon Quantum PLC and a GE Fanuc RX3i CPU? Are they...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom