ProFace HMI programming software and cable

safeTypin46

In need of ProFace (Xycom) HMI programming software and I/O cable.

Model Numbers:

HMI GP37W-BG11-24V
Software GPPRO-CNT01W-P02 or GP-PRO/PBIII
Cable GPW-CB02

Beryl,
Thanks for your quick reply! I was hoping to find someone with a copy that they didn't need or want any more.

Well its early in the game still and hopefully a player will show up.

Can't help you with the cable but, TCP has some free software that should work for you. It is called Quickpanel. It is not the best software but it is "quick" for building a basic screen. The TCP panels are pretty much the same thing as a ProFace and are interchangable. I have found the ProFace stuff to be better and the software is way more advanced. Depending on what you are looking to accomplish the Quickpanel software may be your best bet.

Regarding the Proface Cable GPW-CB03, anyone have it driver???
Because when i download from Otasuke Pro website, the cannot extracted...
There was prompt write the file have a bad header..so anyone have links to download the cable driver..

Thanks

Regarding the Proface Cable GPW-CB03, anyone have it driver???
Because when i download from Otasuke Pro website, the cannot extracted...
There was prompt write the file have a bad header..so anyone have links to download the cable driver..

Thanks

any one have driver for GPW-CB03???...