RS Logix 5 to RS Logix5000. from bits to tags

Karinrinkashi

Can anyone in a simple manner, unlike on other forums, explain to me if there is, and how, a way to check which input and output bits that are not being used on the controller? Just like we used to be able to do it on plc 5 with logix 5? That was a very useful thing to do but it seems that they took it out?

Thanks

It was a nice feature. The only thing that is kind of close is to the controller tags dialog and do a cross reference on your device's input image and sort on the reference to see what is used.

Cross Reference works, you can also check which bits have been used from digital IO when you make a new alias tag:

UaBw27u.png

Similar Topics

I am an Electric Engineer working as a maintenance engineer and manage some technician on the production hall now but in the past, I mostly focus...
Replies
Views
Strange things happening.... I have a bunch of RSLogix5000 V20 .ACD files that open perfectly well on my desktop PC, but when I try to open them...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends! What is the PROCEDURE to emulate RSLogix5000 program with SoftLogix chassis Monitor please? Your input will be well Appreciated
Replies
Views
Where can I find information on how to implement redundant Allen Bradley Controllers. We have this critical app here that ran as a single PLC for...
Replies
Views
This app has multiple modes which control different combinations of pumps, valves, instruments, etc. I'd like to do this using bit control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom