AB Panelview 300 - Error Code 31

Jeff Bailey

We have an OEM machine equipped with an AB Panelview 300 Operator Interface, communicating with a AB MIcrologic 1000 + Analog. The initial screen self tests and comes up with Error 31. No panel buttons can reset it, cycling power with or without the comm cable plugged in results in the same error. We do not have the software to support this unit . No help from OEM or AB as yet. Any ideas?

Don't know if it's still valid for the PV300's, but the PV user manual i have states that Test Number 31 Indicates: STUCK KEY TEST .

Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

Is this the clock battery flat? Does anyone know how to remove the back of the PV 300 micro. Is it possible to replace this battery. AB says it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a forming machine that has a SLC 5/02 and Panelview 300 terminal. Unfortunately, the machine was seldom used and the battery quietly...
Replies
Views
I went on a service call yesterday for a Micrologix 1500. An output wasn't activating and they wanted to know what was hanging it up. It was a...
Replies
Views
I replaced an existing PanelView 300 with a new one. It is the same style as the old one and I took the file directly from the old one and put it...
Replies
Views
hello, when panelview 300 micro is power up during self test its showing error 33,i find meaning of this in manual is "LCD RAM failed" can any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom