RSLogix 5000 instruction copy/paste left instead of right?

Derp-Dee-Drrr

This is a real simple interface problem.
Typically when I'm developing in ladder I will Ctrl+C an instruction and Ctrl+V, the new instruction will appear to the right.

Well, I think I mashed my keyboard or something cause now pastes always appear to the left. Similarly, if I copy/paste a rung, it appears above instead of below.

I'm thinking I mistakenly hit a keyboard shortcut but nothing like this seems to be described anywhere. I might go crazy.

CTRL-I toggles between insert and append modes.

I have version 20 and 30 open right now and it works in both.
There is also an indicator/selector in the bottom right of the program window that changes from APP to INS and back.

Triple D
My only thought after looking at all possibilities in help and properties would be to try another keyboard or install an external one on your laptop and see what happens. Hope this helps.